Apr 04,2013
Apr 04,2013
I bought a flat through Anthony Pepe after a pretty laborious search process in which I used plenty of other agents. They were definitely one of the best I dealt with. James Richmond was my point of contact there and he was friendly, helpful and not at all pushy (some other agents can be really irritatingly so in my experience). He seemed to quickly get an understanding of what I was after and not waist time taking me to properties that wouldn\'t interest me (again something other agents can do). I suppose importantly though he kept me in the loop of new properties coming onto the market and was very patient with me being picky. Also after a purchase episode went wrong they seemed to genuinely go the extra mile for me to sort out another flat very quickly, for which I am very gratefully. During the purchase they were helpful and quick to respond to any queries. So on the whole I was happy with the service they provided.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Pepe & Co Office 2! To leave a new review of Anthony Pepe & Co Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Pepe & Co Office 2