Apr 04,2013
Apr 04,2013
My partner and I were initially introduced to the Oaks through a friend, Paul Evans, and were refered to Mia in relation to our flat hunt. Mia was great, the process was simple and straight forward, she got back to us when she said she was going to and was more than happy to show us around the property on more than one occasion to make sure we were happy. She had an answer for any query we had at the time and has always been friendly and easy to liaise with. I feel comfortable going back to the Oaks should the time come for us to move on and would request to deal with Mia again should that happen.
The only problems we have had since living in the property have been since we have been dealing with the Land Lords directly!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oaks Property (UK) Epsom! To leave a new review of Oaks Property (UK) Epsom, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oaks Property (UK) Epsom