Apr 04,2013
Apr 04,2013
As students we were bound to get poor service from a letting agency, but Brighton Homes were at least incompetent in an amusing way. The agent assigned to us tried to establish a rapport with some poor banter and getting out his Euro \'96 tattoos. Fair enough...

More seriously though, there were also mistakes with regard to not knowing the difference between per calendar month and per lunar month rent calculation. Apart from that it was the usual poor communication; phantom phone-calls, letters hand-delivered but never received, etc. After inquiring about the landlord\'s contact details, I was told ¢â‚¬Å“I\'m not sure, you might be able to find it on Google¢â‚¬Â. As a tenant I can\'t recommend them. For landlords, I highly doubt they\'d be effective at property management. The review by Stephen Cooper celebrating ¢â‚¬Å“the attention to detail which i was able to notice every step of the way¢â‚¬Â - Having ¢â‚¬Å“all the senior partners work their [sic]¢â‚¬Â isn\'t an achievement with only three or four employees.
By: Brighton Ho es
May 25, 2013
We can't investigate or comment on the review, as the review name John Smith is not a tenant of ours. We encourage the reviewer John Smith to contact the office and let us know the his or hers real name and then we will be able to investigate the alleged mishaps.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brighton Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Brighton Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brighton Homes Office 1