May 21,2010
May 21,2010
On the day before recieving the keys suddenly a administration fee of 200 pounds + VAT appears out of the blue!

During a two-three week process this fee has never been mentioned to me, my agent or a friend of mine who first inspected the apartment. I do not have anything against a fee but I want to be informed about it upfront at this stage of the process if felt like blackmail. I would avoid them at any cost.
By: Jorgensen Turner
Jun 05, 2010
Many thanks for your feedback here and for contacting us directly regarding this issue.

In light of this being raised we have now improved the tenant information sheet which is given to tenants at the outset of the property reservation process to ensure that there is no lack of clarity or transparency on the fact that tenant administration fees will be applied.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith