Apr 04,2013
Apr 04,2013
I have been dealing with Mina from Anthony Pepe for the last few months, he has been helping me to find the perfect family home, Why i would recommended them over others is simple, i have joined numerous agents in my hunt for a house, i have quite a big criteria and small budget and small radius, i have found him to be patient and thoughtful for our needs as a family and his determination to find us the ideal home. He would very frequently call or email and update me on any new properties coming onto the market or even help negotiate certain properties that wasn\'t even in our budget, We like the non pushy sales and more good customer service. I have used other agents to view properties some have not even taken the time to call back for a feedback, i have ended up chasing them to get me a potential sale.I wished all the agents provided me a service like he does.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Pepe & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Anthony Pepe & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Pepe & Co Office 1