Apr 03,2013
Apr 03,2013
We contacted Blake Stanley when we were initially considering renting our flat at the beginning of 2013.

Poppy Maynerd came to do the valuation for us and I had a real sense that she was not giving us the usual estate agent nonsense. She was friendly and professional, gave us all the facts about Blake Stanley\'s service, and did tell us why they considered themselves to be different and better, but at no point did I feel "sold to". The rent she quoted me on valuation was exactly the rent we achieved.

Danica Maynerd took over the management of the process from the point of showing tenants the property to handing over the keys. She was at all points extremely helpful, often having to repeat bits of information to me in the extremely stressful run up to the move in date, but never seemign to mind! She was always quick to respond, proactive in reminding me if I had forgotten to provide something, and a pleasure to deal with. We had an additional personal complication in the final fortnight before our tenants moved in and she was invaluable during this time, as all our best plans went a bit South. Her organisation and helpfulness made sure everything was done on time.

I would strongly recommend both Poppy and Danica, and Blake Stanley in general. All of our dealings with everyone else in the office were pleasant and efficient. Big gold stars.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of BlakeStanley Broadway Market! To leave a new review of BlakeStanley Broadway Market, please click the link below !
Write a review for BlakeStanley Broadway Market