Apr 03,2013
Apr 03,2013
I have just gone through an extremely stressful and emotional purchase, but this was due to certain solicitors which I will not name. Michelle was such great support, she worked so much harder than her job requires, without a single moan or complaint. I was copied in on emails that were sent well out of her contracted hours, she got involved in problems that me and my mortgage advisor were faced with, she was the happiest and kindest agent I have dealt with, and her mood often managed to improve mine. I can honestly say that I would have pulled out of this purchase if it wasn\'t for the extremely hard work that michelle and my mortgage advisor put it.

Although this site is for agents, I would also like to recommend Tracy baker from MP Warren associates, as they have both worked so hard, with each other and with all relevant parties, to finally get to the bottom of this purchase!

Thankyou ladies, very much appreciated

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chamberlains Estate Agents Newton Abbot! To leave a new review of Chamberlains Estate Agents Newton Abbot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chamberlains Estate Agents Newton Abbot