Apr 03,2013
By: 'Ray Price'
Apr 03,2013
I purchased my property via Pattinsons to rent out as I was moving abroad. I was assured it should rent no problem. On handing in my keys to let the property out, I was informed that they had 2 viewings lined up already. After a week I had heard nothing, so contacted them to be told 1 person was going to view for a second time. Again I heard nothing, so I contacted them to be told the person had not got back to them. Over a month went by and I had no contact what so ever from them. I have emailed them to many times to mention and never get a reply to progress or the amount of viewings. Next step is to get my keys back off them and try someone else in South Shields to let my property. Don\'t go near this firm, they are terrible and should be avoided.

Keith Pattinson Estate Agents