Apr 03,2013
Apr 03,2013
Basically this Kate woman lied to me a number of times regarding a property. I could not help but feel she was looking after a friend who was also wanting the same property. Information contradicted itself and she told a number of white lies regarding the property. I will not touch these people with a barge pole.
By: Kate Cooper
Apr 11, 2013
Dear Alan

I am sorry you felt misled with regards to a property, I can assure you that I would not mislead anyone with regards to a property due to the strict guidelines we follow from RICs and the property ombudsman, I rely on information provided to me by the vendor of the property. I am not aware of which matter this is relating to so if you would like to discuss things please do get in touch, I'd be happy to help clear things up.

Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney! To leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney