Apr 03,2013
Apr 03,2013
Wayne Eastman of We Let Properties has been recommended to me by a friend who has used his company\'s letting service. The recommendation is certainly a worthy one. Wayne was always professional, thorough, courteous and dealt with my queries both promptly and efficiently. He provided advice ranging from decorating ideas, a choice of contractors as well as practical assistance all of which proved to be invaluable. My experience with We Let Properties certainly is a marked improvement with my previous dealings with the big named \'chain\' letting agencies. I certainly have no hesitation in recommending Wayne Eastman/We Let Properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester