Apr 02,2013
Apr 02,2013
McLaren\'s are superb. Dean makes you feel like you\'re his only tenant & goes the extra mile to make sure we are happy in the property. Never do I feel I can\'t or won\'t approach Dean with questions or suggestions. With the landlords support, Dean can really help to improve the experience of renting privately. So much so, we are having a brand new wooden floor installed on Thursday because I commented that the carpet was grubby & wouldn\'t clean up properly!. This is the type of agent he is. Recommended as highly as I possibly could. Any landlords reading these reviews need to ask Dean what he does to bring a refreshing approach to keeping customers happy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mclarens Estate Agents Dorking! To leave a new review of Mclarens Estate Agents Dorking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mclarens Estate Agents Dorking