May 21,2010
May 21,2010
I rented from Tame Estates for 5 years. I always found them very helpfull and honest. I have rented lots of property in the past and would definately say that tame estates are by far the best landlord I ever had and I would definately recommend them to all my family and friends.
By: rashida
May 26, 2011
Wow am astonished at the comments. I actually rang them up to ask for a house in Tameside but good job I came on this website by accident, and after reading all these comments I don't think I wanna know them coz I've got too much on my plate already, not ready to tackle a corrupt landlord, am with Regenda first and been with them for last 8 years and must say I treat them and they treat me like we're family.
By: finding out the truth!!
May 15, 2011
So janine can u actually say te-lettings that u work for are trustworthy and honest people and all these's people on here are liars?
By: janine sharples
Sep 25, 2010
I work for tame estates and think your comments and reviews are a little harsh!!!
By: F***ing P***ed Of At Tame Estates!!
Sep 13, 2010
Are you really serious???? They are the worst agancy in the whole of britain in my opinon!!!!!!!!!!
By: jnclp
Jul 25, 2010
You must have had some really terrible landlords to be able to rate these as good

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for te Lettings Office 1