May 21,2010
May 21,2010
I rented from Tame Estates for 5 years. I always found them very helpfull and honest. I have rented lots of property in the past and would definately say that tame estates are by far the best landlord I ever had and I would definately recommend them to all my family and friends.
By: rashida
May 26, 2011
Wow am astonished at the comments. I actually rang them up to ask for a house in Tameside but good job I came on this website by accident, and after reading all these comments I don't think I wanna know them coz I've got too much on my plate already, not ready to tackle a corrupt landlord, am with Regenda first and been with them for last 8 years and must say I treat them and they treat me like we're family.
By: finding out the truth!!
May 15, 2011
So janine can u actually say te-lettings that u work for are trustworthy and honest people and all these's people on here are liars?
By: janine sharples
Sep 25, 2010
I work for tame estates and think your comments and reviews are a little harsh!!!
By: F***ing P***ed Of At Tame Estates!!
Sep 13, 2010
Are you really serious???? They are the worst agancy in the whole of britain in my opinon!!!!!!!!!!
By: jnclp
Jul 25, 2010
You must have had some really terrible landlords to be able to rate these as good

te Lettings