Apr 02,2013
Apr 02,2013
If you want a letting agent that are rude and arrogant; if you love to be mocked about and fobbed off then Abode would be perfect for you. Lollipops in the store and the other tactics they use to lure you is just a cover for their false promises on their website. They say "Our honest, friendly and service-led approach to lettings will always differentiate us from our competition. " They are definitely different from my past lettings and in no way at all friendly, honest and if they claim they are service-led then I think they need to rethink their company\'s motto and philosophy. On numerous occasions after letting for 2 years with them I have encountered plumbing and electrical problems with the property - and only got somewhere after chasing and chasing them over a period of months!

It feels at any time you contact them you are inconveniencing them and appear to be very stressed all the time. I think they forget that if it wasn\'t for the customer paying rent (always on time may I add) then they wouldn\'t even have a client base. Its not rocket science.. and I\'m not saying the customer is always right, but to be polite and respectful costs nothing.

Shockingly I remember one time after many e-mails and phone calls I was getting nowhere so I decided to go to the office in person to hopefully get some resolution as face to face its harder to fob off! The girl was on the phone and did not acknowledge us at all to say she would be a moment. 15 minutes of waiting later the first thing she did was not say sorry to keep us waiting but complain and mock the customer to her colleague in front of us. We were offended at how unprofessional they dealt with this situation and it made us think that when we were calling and e-mailing with our problems or chasing they were probably ridiculing us too - All of which could have been avoided if they just resolved the problem in the first place.

I\'m sure the company originally set out with good intentions, but until they have a staff reshuffle and get off their high horses I would avoid Abode if you can help it because at the moment I would give them 0 stars if I could!
Dreadful service - As explained in the review!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abode Property Management Limited Bristol! To leave a new review of Abode Property Management Limited Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abode Property Management Limited Bristol