Apr 02,2013
Apr 02,2013
I was so glad I chose Emoov to sell our house. I thought it was risky selling online but after checking out the reviews I took the plunge, and it was the best thing I ever did. Most prospective buyers use Rightmove, so they still see your ad. We had both locals and people from further afield view our house. We sold in a couple of months, even in the current climate and we saved a LOT of money on agent fees - literally thousands. One local agent quoted almost £4k. Also we had more control over marketing, pricing etc. The local agent wanted to put it on the market £15k less than I eventually put it on for, so that way we also made a lot more when we ultimately sold.
Emoov were so efficient and pleasant to deal with. It was totally hassle-free. There\'s always someone at the end of the phone and they are always keen and helpful.
I can\'t recommend them enough, and I have recommended them to all my friends. Thank you to the entire team!!

Make an Enquiry