Apr 02,2013
Apr 02,2013
Couldnt be more helpful before offer was accepted, after that things were delayed by about a month by the agents inactivity in trying to iron out finer details, despite myself and the seller pushing, In the end I took the initiative and knocked on sellers door and things moved quickly from then on. Julie in particular seemed very rude even telling me to sort it myself as she was too busy. I appreciate people being busy, but having rang her on an urgent matter (reluctantly, as I guessed i\'d be fobbed off), prompted by my solicitor then, quite frankly I think she should have been more customer focused. I also had 5 phone calls in one morning on the day of exchange, telling me I should tell ring my solicitors to get them to hurry things up, when I explained I had spoken to solicitors and they were just ratifying a few last little details, I was asked to ring them again to tell them to hurry up their checking. Once completion happened the week later though, she turned into a smarmy, false laughing sleaze. Yeah be happy you have your commission but dont be so obvious about it!
Could have worked harder for both myself and seller. We both got exasperated chasing them once offer had been accepted, whereas beforehand they couldnt be more attentive.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Complete Estate Agents Rugby! To leave a new review of Complete Estate Agents Rugby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Complete Estate Agents Rugby