Apr 02,2013
Apr 02,2013
This is the best renting experience I\'ve had so far. From when I originally viewed the house until moving out/getting my deposit back everything ran smoothly. I never dealt with the Landlord as Victoria Knight managed the property. If there was ever a maintenance problem, I never had to take a day off work as they would arrange access for the maintenance guys to get access using their spare key. Both Sam and Esh have been great and a pleasure to deal with. They were also very helpful with all contract-related questions. No problem with getting my deposit back from the Landlord either, like I had at my last property which was managed by another Agent. Thanks for all your help!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victoria Knight Office 1! To leave a new review of Victoria Knight Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victoria Knight Office 1