Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Apr 01,2013
Apr 01,2013
My advice if renting in Edinburgh is to steer well clear of this company. My experience of them can only be described as hurrendous from start to finish!! The staff don\'t communicate with each other and you cannot tell which one is lying to you when you get told two different version of events from two different people. Oh and if you do end up being silly enough to rent with them watch out for them trying to claw back anything they can out of your deposit. I find it laughable that they talk in their "purple standard" of having the property "professionally cleaned" before you move in. When in actual fact they ensure that the tenant moving out has the place professionally cleaned!!! The property I moved out was what I though was spotless but surprise surprise they managed to find 2 very small details and I was charged £40 for this. The property was cleaner than it was when I moved in!!!! Please please DO NOT RENT WITH THIS LETTING AGENT!!!!
Mainly told the truth, communicated with each other and returned calls.
By: Murray & Currie
Apr 04, 2013
Alan, we are fully aware of your situation and understood this to be fully resolved. The deposits are held in a government regulated scheme so any deductions must be approved by the relevant scheme. I understand we have actually decided to pay for the cleaning bill ourselves so as to resolve this for you. If you still feel we are trying to "claw anything back" please contact us directly but our understanding is your deposit was returned in full so there is little need in discussing your individual situation. We would, however, welcome an opportunity to discuss your clear dissatisfaction with your time with us and we hope we can assure you that we hold tenants satisfaction a high priority within our team. Thank You. Murray & Currie

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Murray & Currie Office 1! To leave a new review of Murray & Currie Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Murray & Currie Office 1