May 19,2010
May 19,2010
Castles have been amazing. I have been in Canada for over a year and my previous management agent (firstview properties) decided to close their office on the high street and run the business from their house without telling me. My tenants suffered but once I got Castles involved the handover ran smoothly. They sorted out all the legal and tax stuff that my previous agent had not put in place and they maintained such a efficient level of communication that surprised me. Its hard to be an overseas landlord but I'm now totally at ease with Castles in charge. The funny thing is, they sold me the property in the first place and when I decide to sell I will definitely use them and I would urge anyone to do the same.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Harringay & Wood Green! To leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Harringay & Wood Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles Estate Agents (London) Harringay & Wood Green

Castles Estate Agents (London)

5 Turnpike Lane Hornsey, London