Mar 31,2013
Mar 31,2013
Avoid Perfect Living at any cost!

I was a tenant and had the worst experience in my life regarding property rental.
The "director" whose name is above is a very incompetent, extremely rude and unpleasant, aggressive man, who made me sign a one year lease on an unfurnished house which was about to be put on sale. I spent a small fortune furnishing he place, getting custom made curtains, furniture to fit the spaces, moving things to the house, not to mention the stress, to be told exactly two months after the beginning of the contract the house was going to be put on sale. The guy is a big liar who will do anything for money, regardless of the consequences of his irresponsible behaviour.
The estate agent was spot on at getting in touch about matters of his interest, but used to ignore, disregard me completely when it was for him to put anything right. As an example, the shower had absolutely no pressure, having a shower was an ordeal, I reverted to use a bucket instead. He kept ignoring my calls, messages, and when finally got back to me, he acted extremely aggressive. He promised to have the shower fixed, that never happened. I couldn\'t take it anymore and decided to terminate the tenancy. After that I was also having my home constantly "visited" by prospective buyers without my authorisation, despite of providing alternative viewing times, the man would aggressively force himself to come in whenever he wanted. As the icing on the cake, he ignored the calls from the estate agent I was renting a new property from, refusing to give my references. I would have lost the new property if the man hadn\'t established a solid bad reputation for himself, it just took a little of research for the new estate agent find out it was worthless to hear, to trust anything coming from his mouth and I got the place with impeccable references from previous landlords. I also took quite a long time and loads of emails and phone calls to receive my deposit back, and I was forced by the female staff member mentioned above to pay the check out fee in cash, with no receipt provided.
By: Barclay
Apr 08, 2013
In response to the above comments, this tenant had rented a property through Perfect Living in good faith, unbeknown to us the landlord fell into financial difficulties and had to sell the property, once this tenant was informed of this they became very difficult to deal with. The tenant was always given at least 24 hours notice to which they always tried to move the times we had booked in, on the first visit to the property it was noted that the tenant was subletting the property and was in a breach of her contract and a few days after this was mentioned to the tenant they served notice to leave. In all the years I have been an Estate agent this is the first time this has happen, we offered to find the tenant alternative accommodation with no response.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Perfect Living London! To leave a new review of Perfect Living London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Perfect Living London