Mar 30,2013
Mar 30,2013
We can not praise Jordan Connor and Sue Donald enough for all their hard work and dedication in selling our property. We met Jordan for the first time when he valued our home, and from that day to this he has been nothing but professional, helpful and very enthusiastic, in fact I don\'t think I have ever met anyone so passionate about their job. Every phone call was returned, promptly, even if they had no news, they never left us wondering what was happening. (very unusual for any profession). Sue saw our sale through from offer to completion, again being nothing but professional, friendly and efficient. She made me feel like I was dealing with a friend, not an estate agent. Very important at this stressful time. While mentioning in particular Jordan and Sue, we have to say that the whole team were fantastic, every member visited our home so they knew exactly what they were talking about when asked questions about it from prospective buyers. We were therefore able to ring the office at any time and speak to any member of the team, all being fully aware of any developments. To sum up I will always use Thomas Morris in the future and will recommend them to all family and friends. A very good experience that has changed our opion of estate agents.
By: Simon
Mar 30, 2013
Dear Carole Smith and Andrew Thody
Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to post such a detailed review-it really is appreciated by the whole team at our Huntingdon office. I have spoken with them directly to pass on your thoughts and they are delighted that you..."will recommend them to all family and friends."
We really hope that we can help you again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Huntingdon