Mar 30,2013
Mar 30,2013
I\'ve just arrived into UK recently and searched for a flat. Happened to find on net and contacted the agency - Colin Dean. Staff were the most helpful, we could arrange a quick view, even on saturday with a short (previous day) notice - especially thanks to Ryan for that. I was very fond of it for first sight and although had another visit scheduled for the weekend, I\'ve already decided. :-) They followed the whole renting procedure in a high level, professional manner, with great assistance. Dean personally had taken care of all details and sorted things out: patiently explained everything to me, always responded to any queries that I had promptly and professionally, provided excellent and reliable service of the highest standards, completely straight forward. I would highly recommend Coin Dean.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow! To leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Colin Dean Residential Harrow