Mar 30,2013
Mar 30,2013
I used Oaklets in Forest Hill, which was taken over by Leaders.
Last year I felt that my property needed refubishment, and Linda was very helpful with advice as to what was necessary to renew and what was not.
The refurbishment of course took far longer than I had planned, moral here, set a time limit and don\'t rely on friends!
The team at Leaders kept in touch while the work was being carried out and on viewing made constructive comments as to finishing.
I now have new tenants in place, who have the benefit of a newly fitted kitchen, and central heating system, and am receiving over 30% more in rental income.
I feel confident with the new tenants as Leaders have a thorough vetting process, and I know Leaders will keep me informed of any problems, and arange any subsequent repairs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Forest Hill