Mar 30,2013
Mar 30,2013
There is nothing about dealing with Jordan Fishwick that comes easily, all four staff members that I have encountered so far in just fourteen days have a serious attitude problem with no skills that show with regards to communication, customer care or even overall competence in general, unless you would like to spend the rest of your free time chasing them about issues they cannot even resolve in a timely manner and basically doing their job for them do not bother wasting a second of your time or energy as they blatently do not care one bit. I paid a large amount of my savings upfront on a property which was abit of mess to say the least, none of the issues with the property where pointed out by a member of staff from the very start, they rated the faults in the inventory completely wrong giving items which consisted of nail polish and numerous burn marks a grade A standard which is excellent quality, immediately I knew I had to investigate the whole property and complete my own photographic inventory to save any blame falling upon myself for the missed faults. I still to this day have boxes of rubbish and cement out on my balcony which I cannot physically move myself and had to contact them on four different occasions to move still with no reply or attempt to resolve on their part. To top it off this morning I had an invasion of privacy that made me sick to the core, a member of staff approched my front door and continued to knock and bang on my letterbox as I was in the bath obviously I had no calls and wasn\'t informed of any visits from anyone and so I decided not to answer but as soon as the thought left my mind I heard a key in the door and the door open with a man standing over the threshold of my property shouting "hello", I abseloutely panicked and the door shut again with the man outside telling me where he is from and that he wanted to speak to me, I immediately told him to go away from my property and call me to discuss the issue over the phone as I am stood here naked which he didn\'t respond to and continued to converse with me at that moment which I find disgusting I asked again please leave I am not comfortable and you should have informed me of your visit first of all, he then left and ten minutes later I receive a call from a very incompetent individual that had the audacity to tell me what was right and wrong with the situation and insisted I do not need to be informed when a member of staff comes to the property and that they can enter whether I\'m in or not, I said I was in the bath and he replied "well you should have answered the door" I said what would have happened if id have been having intercourse or been in a more personal situation?! His reply was "well you weren\'t were you?" Now I feel so helpless and scared in my own home because I know these people can find any excuse to not only show up unexpectedly but let themselves into your home if you do not answer your door. If this is the kind of treatment you would like in your first two weeks of tenancy, then enjoy.
By: Jordan Fishwick
Apr 10, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are sorry that you felt this was not acceptable however standard pracice requires an agent to take any reported breach of the head lease or tenancy agreement seriously, which was the reason for the attendance on this day. There were numerous attempts to enter the property via yourself providing the access however there was no response and as such we were obliged to investigate further.
This matter has now been resolved by discussing this with you in person.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Manchester! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Manchester