Mar 30,2013
Mar 30,2013
Well where to start with this joke of a company?
I have rented with them previously and I admit that they was really good (to begin with) perhaps that was because it was the property of Melissa Rason herself so she\'d jump at the chance to amend problems thats would effect her first? A clever and snotty attitude throughout the service and she seems to lack a massive amount of \'people skills\' considering the kind of industry she is in! Might I add she helped herself to the property one time with no warning or anything by just walking in!!!

In desperation I moved back to one of their properties at last minute and I have been messed about like you wouldnt believe! Ive had repairs outstanding for months and Melissa blaming the landlord who needs to approve it and that she is \'our worst and most awakward landlord to deal with\' (how professional eh?) So weve had months of outstanding repairs needed doing, months of b.s excuses and appalling attitude from Melissa save to say NEVER AGAIN!

Melissa even lied about a number of none existant phone calls shes supposed to of had with us!
Yet... when Kylie came to review the property as they do she was very pleased with it and said shed never come across a rented property so well looked after! She ought to be pleased seen as though we decorated throughout off our own back and tried to make it more liveable!
Over all Melisse Ranson is a joke.
She even had the nerve to say we have threatend her and \'put it on our file\' because we said we will seek legal action and let any potentional buyers fully aware of a shocking service!

Never again will we use this company again! & we have expressed this to many of our friends and family to warn them off!
Call it a day and close their company door?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riverside Property Hull Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Riverside Property Hull Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riverside Property Hull Ltd Office 1