Mar 30,2013
Mar 30,2013
I visited a property today and it was my 1st time with David Parkinson\'s.I have rented myself for many years, I went along with some friends because they English is not to great and when you are renting you want to be sure it\'s right for yourself. We meet the man from this Agent , he didn\'t give a welcome feeling at all and told us to look around..grant yes if that\'s how they do it !!! I was asking lots of questions about house, area, schools ect..The man was not at all helpful and found he to be rude. I asked him if he got out of the wrong side of bed ! He replied with " il wear a bloody red nose the next time I come " and stormed off.. I telephoned the office to talk to someone about this today to be told "il check his story " no I am very sorry nothing, he did not even ask my name! If that\'s good business and what\'s happened to customers always right . I am very angry about this and would not deal myself with this company and think the owner should look at his staff.
Offered an apology or to be bothered how I felt.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Parkinson International Office 1! To leave a new review of David Parkinson International Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Parkinson International Office 1