Mar 29,2013
Mar 29,2013
We recently bought a property through Coopers Residential in Ruislip. The lovely Ellie Marsh was our contact. The sale of our property went far from smoothly which made the purchase of our new house rather complicated. Ellie worked tirelessly to secure the purchase of our dream home. She is professional, compassionate, honest and just lovely to deal with. She helped make what was a stressful time in our lives so much easier. Moving home is a milestone in peoples lives, it was nice to deal with someone who appreciated this and did everything in her power to secure our purchase.
Coopers and Ellie were a pleasure to deal with and I feel very grateful to them for all their hard work and compassion.
After dealing with other local estate agents recently I have no hesitation in saying that Coopers are certainly a cut above the rest!
Thank you Ellie and Co.!
Amanda and John.
By: Ellie Marsh
Sep 13, 2013
Hi Amanda and John,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review. I am so glad we managed to move you all into your dream home. I have driven past - it looks completely different, very impressive! As always wave in when you're in and around the high street. See you both soon.

Ellie, Dominic and The Ruislip and Ruislip Manor Team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Ruislip! To leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Ruislip, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Ruislip

Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London)

126-128 High Street Ruislip