Mar 29,2013
Mar 29,2013
I moved into a 2 bedroom apartment with my name on the tenancy, my wife was out of the country at the time. A week after moving in I went to notify Barnard and Marcus that when my wife returns she will be living with me. I also for a letter to have it in writing. The agent completely messed up, they misinformed and scared the landlord to the point where the Landlord refused to accept my wife living with me. Their branches in Croydon and Chiswick were incompetent, and could not provide me with a simple letter that stated my wife could live with me. They then started to distance themselves from the problem claiming it is not their problem, and suggested I move out! I contacted head office and spoke to the PA to the director of lettings, who was equally as clueless. Clause 8.1 in my contract clearly allowed my wife to live with me, and all I wanted was a official letter with the Barnard Marcus letter head, so as to avoid any harassment from anyone in future, and to live peacefully with my wife. Avoid these guys at all cost. To this day they still wont confirm that my wife can live with me.
They simply teamed up with the landlord and went out of their way to be unhelpful. I had to ask my solicitor to call them, and they even started to dodge his call. They still have not provided me with a reason why my wife of 6 years cannot live with me in this 2 bed flat. Avoid at all costs!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 8! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 8