Mar 29,2013
Mar 29,2013
I am writing this review as my partner and I were extremely impressed with the service we were provided with by Fairway Lettings.

Having had previous poor experiences of Letting Agents in Leicester we were reluctant to rent another property, but would 100% recommend Fairway Lettings.

From the outset we found our contacts extremely friendly, yet professional, and always felt comfortable calling with queries and questions, which were always answered promptly and to the point.

All communication with Fairway is clear and concise and they explain things properly without making you feel uncomfortable or not knowing what you are signing up for. It was always clear what I was doing and the agreements in place.

With previous Letting Agents I had struggled to gain back my deposit over trivial matters, which was never the case with Fairway. They made clear how they felt about the property throughout the process and should we have needed to do anything to the property this would have been made clear.

If I was to ever put a property onto the market for rent I would always use Fairway Lettings, as I would be confident that they only put tennants in that they feel comfortable with for the Landlords benefits.

Overall I would by far recommend Fairway Lettings over other letting agents I have dealt with.

In short: professional personal service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1