Mar 29,2013
Mar 29,2013
When looking for prospective properties the agent appeared to be quite good. As soon as we were in the flat the good service stopped there. There was a severe lack of communication from Amethyst (especially when we needed something) and they generally seemed very disorganised. The landlord was even disappointed to hear that issues with the properties we had pointed out weren\'t communicated to him... although for some reason the landlord is still letting his properties through Amethyst (not very successfully as they are empty quite a lot!). In all fairness, Pauline (the owner) was okay, but some of the other members of staff were absolutely useless.

For prospective tenants...
Properties let through Amethyst seem to automatically be 20% more expensive than they should be when comparing to other letting agents\' properties. Landlords beware - your property may be empty for a while if you take the pricing advice from Amethyst! I bought a house last year and in a couple of years may look to rent it out. I would not use Amethyst as I don\'t believe Amethyst properly look after tenants, landlords or their homes.

To summarise:
1) poor service
2) expensive!
Have better customer service. It was like talking to a brick wall... Maybe give each employee their own portfolio as it felt like we were passed from pillar to post. Reduce the prices! I keep my eye on the market and it looks as though you overprice everything significantly! Upload more pictures! I would not want to see a property if there are not many pictures online as I would assume it is a s**thole. Change your signage - it is not pretty!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Amethyst Residential Lettings Rugby! To leave a new review of Amethyst Residential Lettings Rugby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Amethyst Residential Lettings Rugby