Mar 29,2013
Mar 29,2013
In addition to the above, I also dealt with Paul. All 3 staff were extremely helpful, and introduced 2 good tenants to me. The second tenancy was for 18 months which was wonderful. I would definitely use Black Katz again as I feel the standard of tenants they have provided was excellent, and they listened to what I wanted or not wanted in a tenant. Also all 3 staff were easily contactable, and returned my calls promptly, and whatever queries I had over email or on the phone were answered clearly and quickly. They also got me tenants in the quickest possible timeframe and at the rental value that I wanted. Can\'t say more than that, very happy with the service received!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office