May 20,2010
May 20,2010
Very, very, very rude, unhelpful,and extremely unprofessional!
Could'nt believe how I was treated.
I was in touch with them for 2 1/2 weeks and never in that time did they call me back, like they said they would, or e-mail me details, also like they said they would.
Talk about first impressions, imagine trying to deal with them throughout your tenancy.
No thanks! Shocking! Stay away!
By: Dorris
Apr 16, 2011
...are you sure your taking about SurreyLets? we have been using them for over 2 years now & found them very professional, understanding & best of all honest without all the Billy Bull S**t you get from some of the other big names on the high street....fact NUF said
By: Desperate Housewives .
Apr 16, 2011
Having just read the reviews for surreylets East Horsley I would like to add the following.
Having lived In Cobham for some 17 years, we having sold our property found ourselves looking to Rent, having approached several large corporate companies I must admit I was astonished by the lack of communication, I therfore contacted Surreylets , who I must admit were the most professional helpful agent I found. Not only was Sally's attitude one that was very pleasing in the fact that she actually listened to our requirements and found what we were looking for. Surrey lets proved beyond any doubt that they are a very professional organisation one that actually communicates even out of working hours in order to accommodate her clients, Sally proved herself to be a genuine person who even after the tenancy begun still communicated at the highest level offering her time and professional advice. Surrey Lets Is without a doubt one of the best organisations in Surrey, Sally is a credit to her profession, a very big Thank you from me personally and my family for a very smooth transaction that has made our lives very happy indeed. Highly recommended in every aspect. Agents take note !!!!!
By: Sally
Apr 15, 2011
Dear Turbo

I am really sorry to learn about your experience and only wished you had been in contact with me on the phone to express this. We do make it clear, where possible, to all applicants that due to the exceedingly high number of prospective tenant enquiries if we do not have anything suitable we may not call you to simply "keep in touch". With applicants coming from all the property portals which is literally hundreds each day - it is not practical to overpromise individual attention to everyone. However, I am horrified that you found a member of staff rude. I do feel if you felt you had been treated in this way you should have contacted me personally to discuss this opposed to writing a message online. If I can be of assistance in the future, I would appreciate you contacting me personally so I can assist you. Once again, I apologize that you received less than satisfactory service from ourselves. Please don't hesitate to contact me on 01483 282470 or 07824 885111 and ask for myself as the company Director Sally Asling.

I would like to draw other people viewing this to our Testimonials page on our website. as this review is most disproportionate to what the majority of clients report.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of SurreyLets Head Office! To leave a new review of SurreyLets Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for SurreyLets Head Office