Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
I\'m originally from West Bromich in Birmingham. As a student this was the first time I was renting privately. The one thing that took me by surprise by how expensive it is in London. Anyway agent contacting a number of agents in the Camsen area, I had short list of flats I was interested. I did however decided to go for aiming near Mornington Crescent as this offered me the best seal in terms of legmth of term ams weekly rent. I found Victorstone to be very helpful and transparent. All the relevant Homelet and offer forms were easy to understand. Their sales process was very smooth and as I insisted in meeting the owner they had no qualms about that. In the owner was too busy to meet me but was reassured that the option was available to me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden! To leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victorstone Property Consultants Camden