Mar 28,2013
Natalie
Florence
Mar 28,2013
The two ladies Natalie and Florence were completely professional and I will be dealing with them again. This is my second purchase from Spring Bok and I was pleased I got to deal with Florence again an freindly voice on the phone. This was my first dealings with Natalie and will look forward to buying from her again soon
By: springbok customer services
Apr 08, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie & Florence. We are extremely pleased to hear that youwant to deal with us again. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.
By: springbok customer services
Apr 04, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie & Florence. We are extremely pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square