Mar 28,2013
Arlene Francis
Ronnie Jackson
Mar 28,2013
I have been a tenant with Morgan Randall for around 10 months, I have found them to be a good standard. In particular, I have interacted with Ronnie and Arlene. Both of whom were lovely, and really delivered a personal service and answered all my questions in good time. Both Ladies were very personable in their approach and also quick to sort any issues that I have had. When we moved in, the place was not really as clean as we hoped, and we were a bit disappointed, however, Ronnie quickly stepped in and had the place professionally cleaned the next day (which was a weekend!). We were very pleased with how she dealt with this.

Arlene checked us in to the property (we were late so this was done without us being present) and also did our 6 month check. She was very friendly and efficient in the process, flagging issues we may have as well as anything she wanted to query from the landlord\'s perspective. Also, there were a couple of outstanding queries we had, that she was not directly responsible for, that she sorted them both right away. Great lady and great service. Much appreciated.

My one criticism of the company as a whole would be that it\'s quite difficult to get responses from the property management and they just trust that issues are resolved if you don\'t chase.

Overall good company and recommend them (especially Ronnie and Arlene!) to people looking for a rental in the docklands area.

Morgan Randall