Mar 28,2013
By: 'C Hurst'
Mar 28,2013
I have dealt with Belvoir Lettings to rent my flat out since 2010. In particular Nicola Vaughan has been my main point of contact. During the last 3 years I have found the service I have received to be of a very high standard and my property has successfully been let out. I have always found Nicola to be very helpful. She contacts me regularly with updates and if I contact her with a query she is always very quick to provide a response. Using Belvoir to let my flat out has taken away any stress or hassle from me as they are very efficient at promoting properties, ensuring potential tenants are suitable and dealing with any queries / problems. I would recommend anyone to use Belvoirs services to let out their property and in particular to give credit to the great service Nicola has provided.

Belvoir