Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
I am absolutely delighted with the service received from Jordan Milne at Foxtons Shepherds Bush, who has been attentive, kind, extremely responsive and always with a smile.
Everything has gone so smoothly and so quickly and Jordan was brilliant working VERY hard to help me find what I needed. He takes only few minutes to get back to me concerning anything and has been able to reply to all my questions in a kind and respectful way.
He only showed me properties that could suit my requirements always trying to provide the best service. He also gave me very good advice on the different areas of London. I would definitely try to get in touch with Foxtons again and with Jordan in particular in case I have to move.
I couldn\'t have asked for better!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Shepherds Bush! To leave a new review of Foxtons Shepherds Bush, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Shepherds Bush