Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
After I\'ve been let down by several letting agencies, I\'ve gave Atkinson McLeod a shot, and to my pleasant surprise - I\'ve not only got a new and amazing flat, but made friends with Charles. The first time I was on the phone with Charles I just knew that he\'s going to find a proper flat for me. He\'s not an agent who\'s going to throw just any property at you just to sell - he\'s the kind of agent who carefully listens to your needs and tries to match them against the property market.
I can only recommend Atkinson McLeod as a great lettings agency, and espcecially Charles who did an amazing job finding a great flat fit for my needs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London