Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
We were trying to purchase a property advertised by John German, and had our offer accepted after several rejections. At that point the sales person congratulated us, telling us the property was ours and they would take it down off the various websites immediately. Up until this point everything was fine.

Then the following day we receive a call saying another offer, above our had been received and accepted by the vendor and would we want to counter offer. To my surprise I discovered they were still marketing the property on 3 different websites! The other buyer had viewed the property 3 weeks ago, and by chance (apparently) put an offer in less than 12 hours after ours had been accepted, and by chance (apparently) above our accepted offer even though by doing our research nobody would exceed our accepted offer with a first offer. I suspect John German continued to market the property, and contact those people they knew were interested to illicit further offers and also disclosed the details of our offer to those people. Sadly I have no evidence to back up what I suspect, but this is a pretty far reach to be a coincidence.
48hrs on, and two accepted offers they are still advertising the property as available! This is a fact, and it is also a fact that they promised me to stop marketing the property that day. And it is also a fact they sales person told me 48hrs after my offer was accepted she had only just taken it off their websites.
they then had the cheek to try and get my interest in other properties they have on the market immediately after telling me I had lost the house, after two days earlier congratulating me on getting the property.
Shocking service to a prospective buyer, only interested in maximising their profits, no transparency, with no moral values. That\'s John German
Stop marketing the property when they said they would!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John German West Bridgford! To leave a new review of John German West Bridgford, please click the link below !
Write a review for John German West Bridgford