Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
I met Niyta, the owner of Apple Estate agent, in 2006, when I first owned the flat for letting. Her approach to the letting business was handling of property with maturity and carefulness.

Niyta would take care of things, and you recognized that just by discussing the business. She and her staff find good tenants and recognize opportunity quickly and secure them for landlord.

I have been with Apple for a few years now and did have one or two from other letting agents. What I liked was the she is focused and knows the best and important skills in this business. She can keep both side happy and let business run smoothly. Once I had unreasonable tenant and she was handling that well. I do fell that Apple Estate has the right mind for this business.

I felt that she and her staff are very different from the big letting agent, which promised so much but really difficult to get full details right if you need them to do good detail work. For example I was with another big letting company, which employ lots of young and careless people running so energetically, but also carelessly. They even lost the keys to my flat, creating huge issues to them and myself.

Try yourself, you will find the sense of in control and matured attitude towards the business. It is good to do business with Niyta.
By: Niyta
Mar 28, 2013
Thank you Mr Yu.
I really appreciate your comments about myself and the team at Apple Estates.
I especailly like the bit about us being better than the 'big agents'!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of APPLE ESTATES (London) Office 1! To leave a new review of APPLE ESTATES (London) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for APPLE ESTATES (London) Office 1