Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
I thought I would just jot down a quick review to express how pleased I have been with the service I have received while dealing with this agent. A little while ago, the electrics in the flat I have rented through this agent have run into difficulties.

They were quickly able to arrange a electrician who was able to diagnose the problem. This could not be fixed on the first visit, but I was kept up to date on the process, and Townends worked with me to gain access to the property during my work hours, without me needing to be present.

Lori kept me up to date, and rang to arrange access, and at all time was apologetic for the issues I was having, while working for me to make sure it was resolved as quickly and painlessly as possible. I would recommend this agent to all who would listen, as they seem to look after their tennants well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch