Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
After my initial viewing experience I was worried how the actual rental proceedure would go ahead as I felt that there was no enthusiam by the person doing the viewings and if I hadnt loved the house it certainly wouldnt of been sold to me. Upon me putting the holding deposit down and Emma looking after my file I couldnt of been happier. She has a friendly manner, is always willing to help, knowledgable, and prompt in responding.
I would thoroughly reccomend Emma to help ease the path through any letting of any property and she should be viewed as a very helpful and valued member of the Oakfield team.
By: Oakfield
Apr 09, 2013
Thank you for your positive review regarding the level of service you received whilst using Oakfield.

We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with us, and will pass your positive comments onto Emma-Jade.

Kind Regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings