Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
1) You have to chase them up at least 5 times to get your problems fixed
2) They took non-refundable fees of
Deposit - 1 week rent + VAT, Admin - 150 + VAT, Reference Fee £120 + VAT, I expect the top class service for the price I have paid and what I get is very low class.
3) Definitely not friendly, not cooperating and rude
The worst agent I have ever came across.
By: Colin
May 11, 2013
Hi "S"

We pride ourselves on the levels of customer service we provide to all our Clients, whether they be Tenants, Landlords, Buyers or Vendors. Occasionally delays may occur which are beyond our control but we always endeavour to keep people informed. If this has not happened in your case I would really appreciate it if you could contact me directly so we can see what has happened.

The fees you paid are similar to what you would pay with any professional Agency who actually do the proper checks, inventories, check ins, deposit registration etc. Any fees we charge a potential Tenant are provided in writing and explained fully before we accept a holding deposit.

It is true that a lot of our business comes from recommendations and referrals from satisfied customers and that is why I genuinely do want you to contact me. I personally assure you that we can resolve any issue you have so that you too will be a satisfied customer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Colin Argue

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Holdens Property Services Ltd Ilford! To leave a new review of Holdens Property Services Ltd Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Holdens Property Services Ltd Ilford