Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
In the year that we were unfortunate enough to be clients of Nevin & Wright, we were lied to, accused of being rude, made to pay for plumbing repair that in no way should have been our responsibility. The house had no heating for 3 days when we moved in, although the landlord provided an inspection certificate that stated the boiler was in perfect working order. The \'professionally\' cleaned kitchen had a horrendously greasy extractor unit - the screen positively dripped, and the lights couldn\'t penetrate the sludge that coated them. The dishwasher was broken and the oven seal hung from the door. Even the inventory people could only agree with my description of \'grubby\' for the bathroom. We chose the property on the basis that it was pet-friendly, only to be told after we\'d moved in that we were not allowed to have the dog that was the reason for moving in the first place. To be fair, the contract did read cats, but I had been assured by Josh that an amendment to pets was not a problem. Foolish me, I didn\'t get it in writing and trusted their integrity. Next, the radiators needed fixing. Most of them had broken controls, and we were told to pay for the new controls or the plumber would not proceed. It was only £20, but should never have been our problem. Needless to say, we are getting out from under this unscrupulous and unpleasant agency and would advise anyone to run a mile.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nevin & Wells Office 1! To leave a new review of Nevin & Wells Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nevin & Wells Office 1