Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
I travelled from another country to Tunbridge Wells to view properties and selected one with Belvoir. I advised the contact there that I needed to move from another country within two weeks. Despite that, the contact did not call me to confirm that my offer (which was at the advertised amount) was accepted - I had to call them twice to finally get this confirmation. I then had to follow-up for over two days re a reference check that could easily have been completed the same day. They charge 275.00 for the referencing and therefore, more than cover the costs of one person doing all the necessary checks and completing the job within a couple of hours.
I\'ve seen no evidence of customer service or efficiency in this branch so despite my tight timeline I am reconsidering my move.
Provide customer service and show that you are actually earning the 275.00 paid for services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 165! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 165, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 165