Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
I felt the need to write a review about Barnard Marcus as I think big estate agents like them have become complacent. The first time I had an appointment with them to view a property, the agent who made the appointment with me wasn\'t around, so I had to wait in their office for half an hour before her colleague was free and could show me the property.

The second time, it was even worse: I got a text confirmation about a viewing and went along to the property on the day (we agreed to meet at the property), ringing up the office to say that I might be about 10 minutes late (but did confirm the appointment). It was her colleague that picked up the phone and said \'would pass the message on\'. Obviously the message wasn\'t passed on, and the agent didn\'t turn up to the appointment! She said she left me a voicemail to confirm the appointment in the afternoon and had assumed that since she didn\'t hear from me she had assumed that I didn\'t want to see the property! I double checked my phone and there was NO voicemail from her whatsoever. I was infuriated and made a mental note to never deal with such unprofessional agents again.
By: Daniel Bickerdike
Sep 19, 2013
Dear Sir or Madam.
Thank you for finding the time to write this review. As an agency that is constantly looking to improve our service to clients we truly value your comments and promise that they are not taken lightly. As I’m sure you can appreciate we do occasionally run late for appointments from time to time due to traffic and other unforeseen circumstances, however, there is no excuse for the miscommunication that took place and the fact that you were not informed as to what was going on. I am sorry for your time that was wasted as a result of this episode and I hope that this has not put you off Barnard Marcus for good. We take all of our appointments very seriously and only very rarely does lateness occur. I hope that you have been successful with your property hunt, but if you are still looking and would be willing to allow us to make amends, please do get in contact. Kind regards, Daniel Bickerdike

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 20! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 20, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 20