Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
My girlfriend and I thought that searching for a flat would be stressful and taxing, however Sherard made this a seamless and very stress free process! Sherard has been incredibly helpful throughout.

His customer service and patience are exemplary and he was always on hand, either via email or telephone, to answer any questions we had no matter how trivial.

Sherard\'s constant communication throughout the letting process provided my girlfriend and I with complete reassurance that we were in safe hands and that he genuinely cared about ensuring we were set up properly.

As a result of Sherard\'s service I would happily recommend him and Ludlow Thompson to any of my friends or work colleagues if looking for a property in the same area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting