Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
I have used many agents in town, from the largest through to a few smaller agencys dealing with linger term (6 months+) lettings for me on residential properties within the city centre.

I first used Murray and Currie in 2009 when they handled a let flat in Stockbridge. It had been with another agent and I felt they were \'creating\' too many repair bills within the property - all under £100 but at least one a month which impacts the yield considerably as it occurs each month!

Murray and Currie have since handled this property effortlessly, with only one repair carried out in 4 years, although at next tenancy change I do believe I will be upgrading the property - this was communicated by me follwing one of their checks on my property.

I also used them briefly in 2011 when I let a house from them in Morningside whilst we modernised our home, and again they handled my needs effectively and efficiently.

Thoroughly recommended.