Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
I have used many agents in town, from the largest through to a few smaller agencys dealing with linger term (6 months+) lettings for me on residential properties within the city centre.

I first used Murray and Currie in 2009 when they handled a let flat in Stockbridge. It had been with another agent and I felt they were \'creating\' too many repair bills within the property - all under £100 but at least one a month which impacts the yield considerably as it occurs each month!

Murray and Currie have since handled this property effortlessly, with only one repair carried out in 4 years, although at next tenancy change I do believe I will be upgrading the property - this was communicated by me follwing one of their checks on my property.

I also used them briefly in 2011 when I let a house from them in Morningside whilst we modernised our home, and again they handled my needs effectively and efficiently.

Thoroughly recommended.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Murray & Currie Office 1! To leave a new review of Murray & Currie Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Murray & Currie Office 1