Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
Jacqui Rix told a prospective purchaser about our property even though that person didnt consider Hannafore as an area that he had previously considered. She convinced the buyer that he needed to see our house, although he did not feel it may suit his requirements and on seeing it and the views they fell in love with it. The selling was process was swift and without stress. Nicola Heathcote the branch manager (upon her return from a well deserved break) continued to hold the sale together perfectly, and I have to mention David who also worked tirelessly to achieve viewings and again worked on holding the whole chain together. We also purchased a property through this branch in June 2012 and again, found the whole team worked together well and whenever I left a message, my calls were returned, whenever a viewing was made, a call regarding the outcome was also made.

I cannot thank the team enough and feel they should be commended for the work they do. Nicola Heathcote also works very long hours, i know this from emails and calls received way beyond her office hours. Well Don Bradleys, and thank you for helping us purchase our dream home and selling another. We will always recommend you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Looe