Nov 23,2012
ammer Haroon
Jakir Hoque
Nov 23,2012
I had been searching for an agent to sell my property in Shepherds Bush. This was rather daunting as I had invited a few agents to value my property and was surprised at the large gap between minimum and maximum price.... I first heard about Oaklands whilst watching Homes Under The Hammer on the beeb! They were invited to value a property right on my street just a few doors down and I was impressed with the valuation as my property was near enough identical to the one they valued. I invited them in and sure enough it was the guy on the tv that turned up! He was honest and up front and seemed to know what he was talking about. To cut a long story short they found a buyer that very same week and the property was sold within 4 weeks. Ammer was great to deal with and I will have no hesitation in dealing with Oaklands again!

Oaklands Estates