Mar 25,2013
Mar 25,2013
When I viewed the property, the service received was excellent.
After paying money, the lack of an inventory for a substantial amount of time led to feeling uncomfortable from the outset. When I did eventually receive it, it was such an extremely poor inventory that I refused to sign!
Extremely poor communication which has left me being unsure whether the landlord was refusing to rectify issues in a timely manner, or if he was actually unaware of issues. Either way, nothing was resolved in 8 months leaving me no option other than to move out.
I have also waited 6 weeks to be reimbursed for items agreed and have not received a penny back to date.
I would never use this company again as a tenant.
Comments left in the main comment section.
By: Paul Broomham
Apr 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to add a review to allagents.

I am genuinely sorry that your experience of renting a property through Jones Robinson was poor.

Please can you call me on 01635 581991 so that we can work to resolve the issues.

Best regards,
Paul Broomham
Jones Robinson Lettings

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury